I strongly recommend that you should try to select your "work space" carefully if you want to enjoy good feng shui at work. Naturally some people will have a greater say in where they may have their office than others. Nonetheless, you should do what you can to observe the following feng shui guidelines on choosing your personal workspace.
1. Always try to have your office and desk in the far corner diagonal to the entrance door into the whole office. The deeper you are inside the office the better will be the feng shui.
2. Never have your office or desk located at the end of a straight corridor or walkway.
3. Do not sit in an office or desk that directly faces the entrance door.
4. Do not sit in an office or desk that directly faces a toilet door or staircase. Your chances for advancement will be severely curtailed.
5. Do not sit in an office or desk that places you directly underneath an exposed overhead beam. You will suffer from endless pressure and headaches.
6. Do not sit with your back to the door, whether it is the door into your private office, or the door into the office itself.
7. Never sit in a desk or place which subjects you to being hit by the cutting edge of a protruding corner. Move out of the line of fire and use a plant to block.
8. Try to avoid sitting directly opposite a square pillar. The cutting edge of the pillar will create havoc in your work life. Success will be hard to come by, and you will get ill frequently. The best solution is to move out, but if you cannot, then you should try to deflect the bad energy with plants, or with mirrors that are wrapped around the entire four sides of the pillar. This serves symbolically, to make the colum or pillar disappear.
Feng Shui is a powerful enhancer to wealth, health, luck and fortune if you use it correctly. However, feng shui can be devastating to yourself or even your loved ones when used wrongly. I would always advise my readers to get the "26 Feng Shui Secrets" e-book to understand and study the basics of feng shui before trying to feng shui your life yourself.
This wonderful e-book gives you a step-by-step guide to implementing feng shui into 26 areas of your life. You will understand the reason behind feng shui and learn how to apply feng shui yourself to bring health, wealth, luck, fortune and love to yourself and your loved ones......download this remarkable e-book now and discover the secrets to applying good feng shui into your home and life......
If you are one who keep asking yourself on why does Feng Shui have to be so confusing? Then, I strongly recommend you to get this enriching e-book on Feng Shui. You absolutely need the powerful "26 Feng Shui Secrets" ebook! It is an easy read and explains everything in detail to help you understand the reason behind Feng Shui, which is a very important part of learning.
Your life will become a place of love, peace, calm and wealth by putting to practice the 26 Feng Shui Secrets.